So now you know what we believe, and you’re still reading, please see below who you will be meeting with:
John Cantamessa – Senior Finance Broker
As co-founder of Ibessa Strategic Financial Specialists, John has more than 18 years’ experience in financial services. For the last 10 years John has been an independent finance broker.
Working with a wide range of clients from experienced business owners and high net worth clients to young individuals who are just starting out. John specialises in arranging finance for any residential, commercial and equipment requirements
View John’s LinkedIn profile for more information
Erin Boland – Finance Broker
As a residential lending specialist Erin brings more than 15 years’ experience in the finance industry with the last 10 years focused on assisting clients realise their property dreams. With her attention to detail, excellent customer service and results focus for her clients, Erin can help you avoid the pitfalls in the home buying maze.
View Erin’s LinkedIn profile for more information
Ibessa Finance - What We Do
Our range of finance broking services are catered to those seeking:
- Home loans
- Investment property loans
- Business finance
- Vehicle & machinery finance
We also provide equipment financing options for our business clients who require finance for the following assets:
- Passenger cars for business use
- Light & heavy commercial vehicles
- Earthmoving & construction equipment
- Manufacturing & industrial plant machinery
- Printing presses & graphic technology
Our Clients and How We Assist Them
- First home buyers who are looking to buy their first home.
- This includes giving advice and assistance on how to put yourself in the best position to get finance approved
- Advising on what loans would meet that customer’s requirements and explaining all the possible options available
- We arrange finance approval with your chosen bank & lender
- We provide ongoing advice and support to help you get the most out of your loan
- Existing home owners & buyers wanting to review their current loans and looking to buy their next property to live in or invest.
- We take the time to get to know your situation, understanding your specific needs and objectives so we can provide the right advice to help you take the next step
- Identifying ways you can improve and build on your current position is a key objective. We will actively work with you and your other key advisors such as your accountant or solicitor
- Our speciality is being able to make you aware of positives and negatives of all situations that you are considering, so that you have all the information to make a fully informed decision
- Forward planning for clients to be able to taking advantage of opportunities as they become available is part of our process when working with our clients.
- Business Owners
- Being business owners as well as working in financial services we appreciate and experience ourselves the additional needs and requirements that business owners can have.
- A large number of our clients are business owners. Our business owner clients appreciate that we can provide a complete service and work with their key advisors on an ongoing basis.
- As a full service firm we have the expertise and experience to manage the finance and lending requirements for business and personal purposes.
- Business like people have life cycles and stages. Knowing and understanding those cycles gives us the ability to support our business clients by identifying potential future needs and planning for them.
- Mature Age Borrowers & Downsizing
- The world has changed over recent decades, the increased cost of living has meant people are having their loan longer and still have a need to borrow when they’re in the later stages of their working lives
- Having the expertise to understand your circumstances and working with our financial planners we can look at identifying possible solutions that meet a customer’s immediate need but are financially responsible
John Cantamessa is a credit representative (Credit Representative No. 399679) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 (Australian Credit Licence Number 391237).
Erin Boland is a credit representative (Credit Representative No. 410223) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 (Australian Credit Licence Number 391237).